“GIRLS ONLY ALL SPORTS CAMP” Every girl can be an athlete! It’s just hard to know ‘your’ sport sometimes. This camp introduces girls to badminton, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, field hockey, gymnastics, lacrosse, poms, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball and water polo throughout the session.
There will be two camp offerings this summer. We will start the summer with Camp in the Parks, being offered at 6 parks for 3 weeks. See below for details. The camps in the park are for 3rd-6th graders. There will be a camp at ETHS for 7th & 8th graders. This is in place of the camp that we normally offer at ETHS. Here are the details and the link to register:
7th & 8th All Sports Camp–June 7-11 At ETHS
If you would like to participate in the Girls Only Strength Training Program from 8:15 am – 9:00 am please register separately. Financial aid is available.
Schedule: Jun 7, 8,9,10, 11 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Camp director: Elizabeth Brieva (Girls Play Sports Program Director)
Click here to register for ETHS Camp
The girls learn the fundamental skills directly from ETHS female athletes who know how to make sports fun.
Sports in the Park details:
● Ultimate Frisbee
● Cross Country/Track
● Field Hockey
Parks (Choose a park near you)
- Mason Park (Church and Florence)
- Twiggs Park (Simpson and Bridge) or Beck Park (the canal just south of Emerson)
- Bent (Central and Cowper)
- Tallmadge Park (Noyes Cultural Art Center)
- James Park (Oakton and Dodge)
- Kamen West (Asbury and South Blvd)
- Two high school coaches for every 8 athletes
- Coaches will wear masks
- Water breaks as necessary
- Each player should bring her own mask, water bottle, and hand sanitizer
- Each player can bring her own sports equipment, if desired.
- IF we do not have enough athletes signed up for each park, we will make adjustments as necessary.
- The sports may change from week to week, depending on equipment needed.