Girls Play Sports offers a variety of skills and drills opportunities that are not currently available for girls in their communities.
- Each league and tournament session will begin with a 45-minute skills segment to ensure the basic fundamentals are taught.
- Teams will be assembled to provide competitive balance and rules will be implemented to reinforce the importance of proper fundamentals.
- Leagues will be three weeks long and tournaments will consist of pool play followed by a bracketed tournament.
- Effort Awards will be presented to the girls that demonstrate the best attitude and effort throughout the day.
This program will expand and deepen our girls’ connection and interest in sports while giving them the hands-on experience to strengthen their confidence to compete.
We are still working to complete the full calendar for Skills and Drills for the 2022-2023 school year. We will be making updates frequently so please check back often If you are looking at a particular offering.
All programs will take place at ETHS unless otherwise noted.
- Basketball Skills and Drills
- Volleyball Skills and Drills
- Bowling – 1 day Learn and Play (Classic Bowl- Morton Grove)
- Badminton -1 day Learn and Play
- Cross Country
- Lacrosse/ Water Polo Skills and Drills
- Tennis Skills and Drills