Girls Play Sports offers a variety of league and tournament opportunities that are not currently available for girls in their communities.
- Each league and tournament session will begin with a 45-minute skills segment to ensure the basic fundamentals are taught.
- Teams will be assembled to provide competitive balance and rules will be implemented to reinforce the importance of proper fundamentals.
- Leagues will be six weeks long and tournaments will consist of pool play followed by a bracketed tournament.
- Effort Awards will be presented to the girls that demonstrate the best attitude and effort throughout the day.
This program will expand and deepen our girls’ connection and interest in sports while giving them the hands-on experience to strengthen their confidence to compete.
We are hoping to offer the following Leagues and Tournaments during the 2020/2021. Locations will vary based on availability and weather. We will be making updates frequently so please check back often If you are looking at a particular offering.
Appropriate social distancing measures will be in place and all participants must wear masks.
- Bowling Tournament
- Badminton Tournament
- Cross Country Meet
- Fitness Fun Day
- Tennis League is Moved to ETHS!!
- Golf Tournament